What BETTER Looks Like (WBLL) will be launching new community initiatives, and we would love for you to share your visions with us. Our hope is to encourage positivity, love and connection on social media worldwide with your help. It takes just 30 seconds to record!
What BETTER Looks Like is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization that partners with members of the community to help individuals imagine, articulate and create visions for a better world. The intentional infusion of love into our interactions has the power to create the radical changes necessary to make the world better.
WHAT THIS CAMPAIGN IS ABOUT
Engage individuals to share a 10-30 second video on What BETTER Looks Like to them. All ages are welcome.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE
Record a 10-30 second personal horizontal video of yourself sharing what is important to you as it relates to:
- your vision for creating a BETTER world or what a BETTER world would look like to you, intentionally infusing love into this vision
- your choice:
- begin with “What BETTER Looks Like to me is” or
- end with “That’s what BETTER looks like [to me]” or
- begin AND end with both of the above
- Provide a very short biographical description which you would like used along with your video (i.e., name, occupation, location, organization, website link, description of your work if desired, age if a child). This will enable us to tag you and your organization if that applies.
For clarity, BELOW are two sample videos with bios.
HOW TO SUBMIT A VIDEO & HOW WHAT BETTER LOOKS LIKE WILL USE THE VIDEOS
Please submit your video and bio to Norma at firstname.lastname@example.org or via text to 646-248-9292. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Norma through this email or phone number.
By submitting this video, you agree that it may be posted on What BETTER Looks Like’s social media pages and website for non-commercial use and may be shared by others.
Or you can use this form to upload your video
Upload Your Video
Feel free to share this with anyone you think would be moved by it and can help us spread the message with their own unique video.
Love and Peace,
Norma, Liz, Chris, Marie, Eileen, Robin, Kathleen
EXAMPLES OF VIDEOS AND BIOS
“A four-time NBA All Star, Olympic Gold Medalist, broadcaster and current assistant coach for the Milwaukee Bucks, VIN BAKER is a tireless advocate for those struggling with addiction. . .”
“Inspiring 17-year-old twins Alma and Azarene of New York are getting ready to be pre-med students.”